I just want to update everyone on a few things.
- The gym has asked that everyone please wait until the 10:45am class start time before you begin your warm-up on any of the equipment. This is particularity important on Mondays when the class start time overlaps with the Mom-and-Baby class.
- Janet Meesters will be coaching this week on Wednesday April 12.
- This weekend is Easter weekend and the gym has limited hours, therefore there will be no class on Monday April 17.
- As you can see, I have finally set up a website / blog. It is a work in progress, but my goal is to try and post our workout program for each class on a regular basis and to write about what we are doing in the program. I may even like to tell some of our stories here as well.
- Rates for the class pass will be increasing as of June 1st to $100 for a 10 class pass. You can still purchase passes at the old price of $80 until June 1, 2017.
- I have created a very short survey to help determine the best days and times to add to the class schedule. If you could please take a moment to complete the survey to assist in programming, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BMW2XRL
I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend if I don’t get to see you this week.