You MUST reserve your spot in class prior to attending, there will be no drops in allowed. For the full class schedule and to reserve your spot please click here.
A video tutorial on how to use Teamup to sign into class can be viewed here.
Current in person classes are on hold due to the Provincial Lockdown and Stay at Home Emergency Order.
Zoom Classes have been added to the schedule. You must still reserve your spot in class to receive the Zoom link and join a class. More classes will be added to the schedule based on interest.
Payment for Zoom classes can be made by e-transfer to: email@example.com
Payment can also be made securely online via Credit Card. Click this secure link to submit your payment using Square.
Daily COVID-19 screening
Everyone attending a class inside the gym MUST complete the Daily COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to entry into the facility for each class that is attended. This must be done on the actual day you are attending class.
The daily questionnaire can be accessed by clicking here.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Everyone must follow the 3m physical distancing rule for all fitness facilities
- All Belongings are to be brought to your workout station with the exception of your outdoor footwear (please ensure you have a pair of clean dry indoor shoes)
- Sanitize your hands when you enter the facility and when you leave
- Each workout will have a sanitation bin with a pump bottle of hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray and paper towel (cleaning cloths are also available)
- Each person will have their own set of equipment – there will be no sharing
- At the end of class all equipment that you use must be disinfected
- Be mindful of the surfaces that you touch as they must be disinfected at the end of class as well
- Washrooms are for emergency use – please come dressed in your workout gear
- Bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, and theraband if you have one (I will have limited theraband available and will be disinfecting after each use)
Please note that the facility is also being cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout each day and between user groups (i.e. our classes and the school’s dryland training program).
Follow the Blog
Remember to follow the blog on the website at: www.projectstrong.ca. If you go to the bottom right-hand corner of the home page, click on the “Follow” button and you will be able to fill in your email address and receive a copy of anything I post in your inbox.
See you in the gym,